Download Tutorial Learning Data Visualization
Got a big idea? You need to get it across quickly and efficiently, or modern audiences will move to the next story clamoring for their attention. Data visualization allows you to make the complex simple, the abstract tangible, and the invisible (data) visible with great illustrations. In this course, Bill Shander shows how to understand your data and your audience, craft the story you need to tell, and determine the best visual model and details to use for that story.
– Assess an audience in order to create accurate, targeted visualizations.
– Classify the six Ws of a data set and narrow down to the two most important Ws in order to create a visualization.
– Calculate the index of a data set.
– Sketch or diagram A rough plan for data visualization using analog techniques.
– Distinguish different parts of a data visualization’s narrative using visual design techniques.
– Construct a chart or diagram to accurately represent a data set.
– Describe instances in which adding an interactive element to a visualization is appropriate.
Manufacturer: Linda / Lynda
English name: Lynda Learning Data Visualization
called Persian:Learn data visualization and
Language Learning: English
Instructor: Bill Shander
Training time: 3 hours + 41 minutes
File size: 542 M