Learning MongoDB (2020) Free Tutorial Download
MongoDB is free and open source database. It is a NoSQL database use Json like schema. It is a cross platform database and very easy to deploy on the cloud and server. It is of the most important databases you can work with these days. MongoDB makes working with data simple. It prioritizes performance and efficiency. It is very popular. MongoDB developers are in high demand.
Master MongoDB and Mongoose design with a test-driven approach
This course starts by mastering the fundamentals of Mongo, including collections, validations, and common record manipulation techniques. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable code that you’ll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how to use the popular MongooseJS library to interface with Mongo Write tests around Mongo queries to ensure your code is working.
- Master the process of designing NoSQL schema Grasp the differences record associations and resource embedding
- Use the advanced features of Mongoose to save development time
- Develop apps that are fast and responsive thanks to Mongo’s speed and flexibility
- Work on either Windows or OSX
- Master the integration of Mongo, Node, and Mocha in a modern development environment