Learning QGIS Free Download
- Install an Open source GIS software
- Learn basics of QGIS
- Learn how to download and import GIS data
- Learn how to create new layers in QGIS
- Learn how to manipulate GIS data
- Learn how to represent GIS data on a map
- Classify Landsat 8 images
- How to use Windows software
- Microsoft Office
Hello everybody. Welcome to this tutorial.
I will try to guide you to analyze satellite images and to create a beautiful map .
The course covers a theoretical aspect of GIS, installing GIS, downloading GIS free data from the web, importing the data in the software, creating some vector layers, manual and automatic classification of satellite images, applying some basic spatial functions and exporting the result. At the end you will be able to create a map.
Hope you find it useful.
- You need to start making some money of your maps
- You want to learn GIS
- You want to combine GIS with a graphic software