LeetCode Coding Interview Question + Solution + Explanation Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Solve Easy to Hard Difficulty problems using different data structures and algorithms
How to solve some of the most popular interview questions asked by major tech companies
Breaking down the coding interview problems in a step by step, systematic manner
Popular problems patterns
Algorithms and data structures
Strengthen your problem solving and programming skills
Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
Basic Knowledge of python is prefered
- Getting ready for your software engineering coding interview? This is the place for you.
- Want to learn about the most popular problem-solving techniques, patterns, data structures, and algorithms used in those difficult interviews? Come on in
- Want a step by step explanation of 50 of the most popular interview questions in the industry? You got it.
- Want to get better at competitive programming? Enjoy the ride
Welcome to the course!
In this course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation of 50 hand-picked LeetCode questions where you’ll learn about the most popular techniques and problems used in the coding interview, This is the course I wish I had when I was doing my interviews. and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech companies ( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more ).
The problem with LeetCode is also its advantage, IT’S HUGE, so huge in fact that interviewers from the most popular companies often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode, So it’s hard to navigate through the huge amount of problems to find those that really matter, this is what this course is for.
I spent countless hours on LeetCode and I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the same and still be able to get a job at a major tech company.
Course overview :
In this course, I compiled 50 of the most important and the most popular interview questions asked by these major companies and I explain them, in a true STEP BY STEP fashion to help you understand exactly how to solve these types of questions.
The problems are handpicked to ensure complete coverage of the most popular techniques, data structures, and algorithms used in interviews so you can generalize the patterns you learn here on other problems.
Each problem gets 2 videos :
- Explanation video: we do a detailed explanation of the problems and its solution, this video will be longer because we will do a step by step explanation for the problems.
- Coding video: where we code the solution discussed in the explanation video together.
We will use basic python for this course to code our solutions, previous knowledge in python is preferred but NOT required for the coding part of the course.
The problems are categorized for easier navigation and will be regularly updated with more popular and interesting problems.
Some of the stuff this course will cover are :
- Arrays and Strings interview questions.
- Searching interview questions and algorithms.
- Dynamic Programming interview questions.
- Backtracking interview questions ( With step by step visualization ).
- Trees and Graphs interview questions and algorithms.
- Data structures Like Stacks, Queues, Maps, Linked Lists, and more.
In other words, this course is your one-stop-shop for your dream job.
- Developers eager to pass the coding interview at huge companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills.
- Developers getting ready for their technical interviews.
- Students getting ready for their internship coding interviews.
- People who want to get better at competitive coding