Let’s Make MySQL Python Easy – A Complete SQL Guide Free Tutorial Download
If you want to learn how to develop and work with MySQL database using Python and want to understand that how to operate on complex database then this course is for you.
With this course we have started from ground level and scaled up various operations step by step. This will help you (even if you are non programmer) to have good understanding of Python-MySQL integration.
In this course, you will:
- Learn installation of Python, Anaconda, MySQL Workbench, MySQL Command Line & MySQL server
- Learn various SQL commands
- Various functions used in Python
- How to use JuPyter Notebook for Python Programming
- Installation, Configuration and Integration of MySQL server
- Work with simple and complex MySQL queries using Python
- CRUD operations on MySQL database using Python
- Use of MySQL Workbench
- Generation of Entity Relationship (ER) Diagram
- Will complete a Data Analytics Project using SQL
- And much more!
Why Learn MySQL-Python
Python is one of the most in-demand skill in the industry and in about all of the industry applications data is stored in RDBMS, so SQL is the way to perform CRUD operation on data. MySQL is the most popular server to leverage RDBMS and SQL.
This course gives you a concreate understanding on hoe to integrate MySQL with Python and how to perform various operations in MySQL by Python commands. We have demonstrated that once you do some operations using Python, how to do the same by MySQL. This will help to understand the overall impacts of all operations your are doing.
Why This Course Is Different
The basic assumption of this course is you are using MySQL and Python first time, so it will start from very basics and slowly it will scale up your knowledge.
So for what now you are waiting for? Enroll today and kick-start your wonderful journey to Python and MySQL!
Who is this course for?
- Beginners in Python and looking to work with MySQL
- Professional who want to work on MySQL
- Beginners looking to work with Databases
- Beginners looking to work on MySQL Workbench
- Learners looking to work on Data Analytics using SQL