Let’s Master British Slang & Colloquialisms Free Tutorial Download
- British Slang
- Cockney Rhyming Slang
- Colloquial Terms
- Improve your speaking skills
- Speak English naturally and freely
- Improve your English pronunciation
- Students should be able to speak basic English
Hello, My name is Jade. Welcome to my course: Let’s master British Slang & Colloquialisms!
As a native British English speaker, I’ll take you through the different slang terms and regional differences which will be incredibly useful in harnessing your British dialect. We’ll work through lots of different practice exercises together to develop your confidence, and discover some common misconceptions along the way!
Suitable for beginners through to advanced English speakers, this course is designed to introduce new terms and phrases so that you can become a confident speaker. After this course, you will have discovered new words and phrases to introduce to your every day speech to help you sound more native.
So let’s begin!
- Non-native English Students
- ESL Students
- Anyone learning English as a second language
- TEFL Students
- English students wishing to improve their pronunciation
- Anyone wanting to adopt a British dialect
- Overseas students