Light and Airy vs. Dark and Moody Food Photography Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Lighting in Photography
How to create a Light and airy image style
How to create a dark and moody image style
The role of reflectors, diffusers and light blockers
Computer with a software editing program (e.g. Adobe Lightroom)
Make your food photography outstanding by creating images in two popular artistic styles: Light and Airy and dark and Moody!
Light is the most important part of photography and it requires a good understanding in order to make your images special. This course will help you to create impressive food photography stories by using just the magic of light.
What you will learn in this class:
- Working with natural light in closed spaces (e.g. in your kitchen)
- How to manipulate and shape light
- How to create Light and Airy and Dark and Moody photography style through specific lighting
- Examples for food photography setup at home
- How to edit photos in Adobe Lightroom for each of both styles
and more tips and tricks to help you create beautiful food images!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring Food Photographers
- Food bloggers
- Instagram influencers
- Photography enthusiasts