Linux Foundation Certified Engineer Free Download
- High level of Linux experience
- Formal or informal training recieved
- Atleast 12 months of linux sys admin experience
****The content will be updated monthly when necessary****
“Linux is the #1 operating system for web servers, cloud computing, smart phones and consumer electronics. Because Linux is growing so quickly, there is a shortage of experienced Linux professionals. According to the2015 Linux Jobs Report, 97% of hiring managers are looking to add Linux
talent this year. There are 50,000+ open job listings requiring Linux on dice(dot)com. And individuals with Linux skills are being recruited at an unprecedented rate. Demonstrate to employers that you have both the skills and the knowledge to be a top sysadmin with the Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator.
Why Choose Linux Foundation Certifications
There are many reasons to choose Linux Foundation Certifications. Here are just a few:
- The Linux Foundation is the non-profit organization that hosts the Linux project, employs Linux creator Linus Torvalds and hosts kernel(dot)org (where all Linux kernel updates are released). So when you get our certifications, you’re getting certified from the source.
- Because we’re so close to the Linux community, we are able to update our certifications regularly using feedback from the community to make sure our exams are using the most up-to-date information.
- The Linux Foundation has the only performance-based certifications on the market today that are available in all the major Linux distributions: CentOS, Ubuntu and SUSE.
- We don’t sell any software or support services so we’re completely distribution-neutral. Our only goal is to help you advance your Linux career.”
Notice: Practice tests are used to prepare and test your knowledge on the subject in order to prepare successfully for the certification exam, practice tests are !!NOT!! meant to be used to replace any training or experience.
- Anyone wanting to take the certification exam
- Anyone wanting to test their linux sys admin skills