Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line in 11.5 Hour – Full Linux Command Prompt Training at 11.5 Hours
Hello and welcome to the Linux Mastery Course where you are going to master the Linux command line in a project-based and unforgettable way.
This course has been expertly crafted by an award-winning University Lecturer to make sure that you rapidly improve your Linux skills, Turbocharge your productivity and Boost your career with no time wasting and no useless fluff.
Topic 1) Mastering the Linux Terminal
Understand the How AND Why of the Linux Command Line
If you want true mastery, it’s not enough to learn how to do something. You need to understand why.
In this section, you will learn what Linux commands are, and how they are structured so that you can get valuable insight into how working with the Linux command line works, rather than just memorising command after command after command like other Linux courses will make you do.
– Welcome to The Course!
– Mastery Level 1: Setting up your Linux Virtual Machine
– Mastery Level 2: Mastering The Linux Terminal
– Mastery Level 3: Mastering The Linux File System
– Mastery Level 4: Mastering Task Automation and Scheduling
– Mastery Level 5: Mastering Open Source Software
– Course Conclusion and Bonuses!
– Appendix: Setting up your Linux Virtual Machine
Manufacturer: Yudomi / Udemy
Language of instruction: English
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 11 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 1600 MB