Cloud Foundry BOSH Fundamentals – Learn the Basics of Claude Fondray Bush
BOSH 2.0 is the next generation, enterprise grade, service deployment tool that powers Pivotal Cloud Foundry. By using BOSH, operators can manage huge deployments, such as Cloud Foundry, Concourse, Postgresql, and others on any cloud, in an entirely automated and reproducible way.
Cloud Foundry BOSH Fundamentals will teach you how to make use of BOSH 2.0 to automate every aspect of your deployment operations. You’ll learn the fundamentals of using BOSH with existing BOSH releases, and how to create your own releases to deploy your own customized software.
Table of Contents:
– Lesson 1: Introducing BOSH
– Lesson 2: Deploying the Director
– Lesson 3: Deploying Nginx
– Lesson 4: Deploying Etcd
– Lesson 5: Managing Your Deployment
– Lesson 6: Making Use of Some Advanced BOSH Features
– Lesson 7: Creating Your Own Release
– Lesson 8: Publishing the Release
Teacher: Tammer Saleh
Level of training: Preliminary
time of training: 5 hours +
File size: 8730 MB