Lean Principles for Scrum – Learn the basics of Lynn for Scrum
For companies that have implemented Scrum, applying Lean will amplify their Scrum implementations and development cycles. This video course will demonstrate how to apply Lean methods to Scrum.
Part I of this LiveLessons course covers Lean and Kanban principles and patterns to provide learners with a solid understanding of where Lean came from and an overview of its various principles.
Part II of this course focuses on taking what was learned in Part 1 and integrating these principles into Scrum implementation.
Table of Contents:
– Lesson 1: History of Lean
– Lesson 2: Principles of Lean Software Development
– Lesson 3: Kanban Core Properties and Principles
– Lesson 4: Lean Product Development
– Lesson 5: Comparing Lean and Scrum
– Lesson 6: Making Work Visible
– Lesson 7: Workflow Optimization
– Lesson 8: Moving to Continuous Delivery
– Lesson 9: Taking an Economic View
– Lesson 10: Real World Examples
Teacher: Tommy Norman
Level of training: Preliminary
time of training: 4 hours + 26 minutes
File size: 4170 MB