Learning Path: Professional Java Developer – A complete tutorial on the development of Java professional apps
The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide for Java ™ SE 7 and SE 8 development with the powerful Java ™ platform.
Written for programmers with a background in high-level language programming, this LiveLesson applies the Deitel signature live-code approach to teaching programming and explores Java ™ language and Java ™ APIs in depth. The LiveLesson presents concepts in the context of fully tested programs, not code fragments. The LiveLesson features hundreds of complete Java ™ programs with thousands of lines of proven Java ™ code and hundreds of tips that will help you build robust applications.
Practical, Example-Rich Coverage of:
– Java ™ SE 7 and SE 8
– Lambda, Streams, Functional Interfaces with Default and Static Methods
– Classes, Objects, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces
– Swing and JavaFX GUIs; Graphics
– Integrated Exception Handling
– Files, Streams, Object Serialization
– Multithreading and Concurrency for Optimal Multi-Core Performance
– Generics and Generic Collections
– Database (JDBC ™, SQL and JavaDB)
– Using the Debugger and the API Docs
– Industrial-Strength, Object-Oriented Design for ATM Case Study and more.
Manufacturer: Layvlsns / livelessons
language of instruction: English
Lecturer: Paul J. Deitel
educational levels: primary, secondary
training time: 36 hours + 41 minutes
File size: 19900 MB
large google drive files are not easily downloadble , its better if you provide us mega.nz links or torrents link to download