SQL Server 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL – Testing 761-70 Exam SQL Server: Querying Data with SQL Server
In SQL Server 70-761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL LiveLessons video training course, the renowned SQL Server trainer Marilyn White guides you through every concept and skill you need to effectively manage data with Transact-SQL (T-SQL). This course is designed to fully prepare you for Microsoft’s Exam 70-761, the first of the two exams required for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification in SQL Server 2016 Database Development.
You’ll learn through 11 well-organized video lessons and 102 concise sublessons, including 43 lab walk-through demonstrations with downloadable .sql files you can explore and run on your own. Organized to reflect Microsoft’s official Exam 70-761 “Skills Measured” list, each lesson corresponds to a major topic required by Microsoft for mastery.
White begins by introducing the SQL Server 2016 tools and concepts you need to work successfully with data. Next, she turns to advanced T-SQL components for querying data, and introduces essential techniques for programming databases with T-SQL.
Ideal for all working and aspiring SQL Server database professionals, this course combines incomparable hands-on MCSA 70-761 exam preparation with practical skill building for real-world data management.
Table of Contents:
– Lesson 1: Create Transact-SQL SELECT Queries
– Lesson 2: Query Multiple Tables by Using Joins
– Lesson 3: Implement Functions and Aggregate Data
– Lesson 4: Modify Data
– Lesson 6: Query Data by Using Table Expressions
– Lesson 7: Group and Pivot Data by Using Queries
– Lesson 8: Query Temporal Data and Non-Relational Data
– Lesson 9: Create Database Programmable Objects by Using Transact-SQL
– Lesson 10: Implementing Error Handling and Transactions
– Lesson 11: Implement Data Types and NULLS
Teacher: Marilyn White
Level: Elementary, Secondary
Time: 13 hours +
File Size: 18600 MB
Leave a Reply