Logic In Philosophy- Logical Fallacies And Common Mistakes
- Learn common logical errors we make in daily life
- Not fall for poorly made aguments
- Win more debates
- Have better and more productive communication
- Improve your reasoning skills
- Understand when political correctness is damaging and when it is useful
- The only requirement is an open and a curious mind.
This course will help you think more clearly through many of life’s dilemmas and difficult situations.
Some logical fallacies you might be familiar with are:
Ad hominem, begging the question, red herring fallacy, hasty generalization, false dichotomy, slippery slope fallacy, tu quoque, appeal to authority, and false dilemma.
We will focus on these issues and a number of other issues throughout the course, and mainly finding inconsistencies of how we understand the world, situation, and how those inconsistencies and errors have an impact on our decisions in regard to our lives.
Invest in yourself. Enroll now!
- People who value continuing education and personal growth.