Lucid Dreaming 101-Using Science to start Lucid Dreaming Now Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Experience the power to live out any fantasy inside your own private virtual reality of lucid dreaming
Master a straightforward scientific technique to have regular lucid dreams
Interact with and understand your subconscious powerhouse through lucid dreams
Learn the science of how sleep works so you can hack it for more lucid dreams
How to remember your dreams every night in incredible detail
How to make your dreams as vivid and detailed as reality
Eliminate anxieties and fears using lucid dreaming
Use lucid dreams for inspiration and finding answers to life’s questions
Extend your lucid dreams so they last all night
A willingness to experiment and take control of the infinite power and possibility of lucid dreams
A wonder and curiosity about the human mind and its untapped potential
A hunger for self-improvement
An excitement for the astral pleasures of lucid dreaming
“This course is absolutely amazing, it was exactly what I was looking for. The depth of knowledge and clarity of detail is astounding! Thank you so much for this insightful and powerful journey!”
Welcome fellow dreamers!
Please check out the free previews!
My name is James Cussen, and I would like to welcome you to my Lucid Dreaming course. I am a life coach and personal development trainer with over a decade of experience learning, tinkering and playing around in my private virtual reality of lucid dreaming. I am a lifelong die-hard student of all things psychology, personal development and spirituality. From meditating for an hour every morning and evening to working with my dreams by day and lucid dreaming by night, I am constantly working at unravelling the mysteries of the human brain. And what I love to do is share everything that I have learned and am learning with people also on the journey of personal development whether that’s in lucid dreaming and astral projection or emotional wellbeing and time management.
Of all the tools I have come across on my personal development journey, lucid dreaming is in a world of its own. There is so much we can learn in the dream world and so much to experience. It allows you to go deep into the subconscious mind and work with the depths of your mind while at the same time enabling you to blow off steam in the most fantastic ways imaginable. From flying and having sex to meeting your dream guides and astral projection, lucid dreaming is the most fun that you can have on the journey to self-actualisation.
It is one of the most fascinating portals into self-discovery. Socrates said 2.5k years ago that the unexamined life is not worth living. With lucid dreaming, you get a chance to do this up close and personal by talking to and interacting with your subconscious mind, which is spinning your dreams.
What you will learn on this course:
This course will take you through the method practised in dream labs all over the world and which was discovered by one of the greatest minds of lucid dreaming history. Through this method, you will learn the skill of lucid dreaming, which can be learned by absolutely anybody and learn how to:
- Experience the indescribable ecstasy of realising you are in an alternative reality of dreams where anything is possible
- Experience what it’s like to fly through the sky while lucid dreaming: feel the wind brush past you, the horizon open up before you and beneath you and know you can go anywhere
- Travel to anywhere you want to go in the world (or the universe)
- Bring any character or object that you desire into your lucid dreaming world so you can meet your heroes, experiment with sexual adventures or drive the most expensive car in the world
- Talk to your subconscious and gain a level of self-knowledge that many spiritual gurus can only dream of
- Face your fears and overcome your anxieties by dealing with them in an environment completely under your control
- Use lucid dreaming as a practice ground for physical skills such as sports and driving
- Tap the infinite creative potential of lucid dreams like some of history’s greatest minds from Einstein to Tesla
And on the way you will learn the lucid dreaming skillset including:
- How to remember your dreams every night and leverage them to have start lucid dreaming
- How to use affirmations and visualisation to wire your brain for success
- How to extend your lucid dreaming experiences so they last 10x as long
- How to summon dream characters and objects into the lucid dream
- How to harness a scientifically developed method to start lucid dreaming regularly
Why choose my course?
- Instructor who is a performance and life coach with over a decade of experience with lucid dreaming and astral projection
- Technique created by the foremost dream scientists and used in dream labs all over the world
- No fluff or information overload: a course which focuses on what you need to know to start lucid dreaming now
- Access to the incredible one-stop-shop for lucid dreaming with:
- Bucket list with suggestions for things to try when lucid dreaming
- Dreamsign analyser: a tool tailored to your dreamworld which tells you your own personal dreamsigns which you can use to become aware in your dreamworld regularly
- Prospective Memory trainer: a tool for improving your prospective memory
- Dashboard for ease of use in analysing your dream world
- A course which teaches not just how to start lucid dreaming but:
- What to do when you are lucid dreaming
- How to make your lucid dreaming experiences last 10x longer
- How to summon any person or go anywhere when you are lucid dreaming
- Curated list of the best internet guides, books and online communities for continuing your lucid dreaming journey into other techniques such as astral projection
Live the life of your dreams with Lucid Dreaming
Lucid dreaming is a skill which anybody can learn since every single one of us dreams every night. It is an opportunity for us to make use of the one-third of our lives that slips by us every single night.
- Ask the storehouse wisdom of your subconscious for guidance in your daily life
- Live out any fantasy that you can imagine in a completely safe, free environment
- Rehearse important events such as speeches or athletic events
- Practice physical skills such as playing guitar or martial arts
- Get a motivational talk from your greatest heroes
- Gain insight into the working of your own mind and find wisdom from within
- Face your fears in a completely safe, controlled environment where you are in control
There is so much potential for how to use this tool, and these points are just the beginning. You are only limited by your imagination. Lucid dreaming allows us to do the impossible and create and experience anything we want in our own interactive virtual reality. You too can bend the laws of space and time like the characters of the Matrix and Inception. You too can do anything you want while being totally conscious as if you were awake. Sounds good right?
Lucid dreaming is a transformative skill. It can be used for fun, or you can join the other pioneering lucid dreamers by testing the limits of reality. The Chinese philosopher Chuang-tzu awoke from a dream over two thousand years ago which was so vivid that he wondered “whether I was Chuang-Tzu dreaming he was a butterfly or whether I am a butterfly dreaming he is Chuang-Tzu”. American poet Edgar Allen Poe once asked: “is all we see and seem/But a dream within a dream?”. Lucid dreaming gives us a skillset to begin to explore these questions for ourselves. It is a powerful spiritual practice which changes the way you see the world. It can be used for therapeutic purposes to deal with fears, anxieties and traumas, it can be used for seeking spiritual guidance and deepening spiritual practice, or it can be used to have fun and fulfil your most far-fetched fantasies. From sex and flying to astral projection and meeting your higher self lucid dreaming is a trove of treasures for every aspect of life.
The course will show you the path to realising that you are dreaming and give you the tools to make it a regular occurrence. Make use of your infinite potential virtual reality now by learning the skill of lucid dreaming.
Join the ranks of some of history’s greatest minds from Einstein and DaVinci to Edison and Tesla, from Mozart and Salvador Dali to many more modern celebrities such as Tim Ferriss, Leonardo di Caprio, James Cameron and Richard Linklater. It is a playground for creativity and problem solving and has been used in the creation of movies such as Avatar, the Matrix, Scanner Darkly and the novels of Stephen King. You can take advantage of this creative space which was once known only to shamans (who used it for astral projection) and ancient Buddhists yogis by learning and practising the skill of lucid dreaming.
Enroll now and begin your transformative journey and join a community of more than 500 dreamers in 75+ countries all over the world.
Check out the free previews!
See you inside,
Who this course is for:
- If you would like to know yourself at the deepest subconscious level
- If you are someone who has a burning passion for personal development and growth
- If you are someone who wants to unlock the hidden potential of their brain
- If you are someone who has a fascination with the dreamworld and want to explore this world up close and personal
- If you are want to have incredible experiences every time you go to sleep with lucid dreaming
- If you are looking to expand your level of consciousness and awareness
- If you are looking for ways to be more creative
- If you are looking for new ways to solve problems
- If you are someone who wants to live out their wildest fantasies in their own private virtual universe of lucid dreaming
- If you are someone who has never had a lucid dream before and wants to experience one now
- If you are someone who would like to make their lucid dreams more real and more profound
- If you are want to use lucid dreaming as part of your spiritual development
- If you are an experienced lucid dreamer who wants to extend their lucid dreams, to generate new ideas for where to take their lucid dreaming journey or just want to increase the number of lucid dreams you are having