No firm can go it alone today—your success depends on working with partners. That is how Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, and other leading companies won in their markets. Partnership expert Ben Gomes-Casseres explains how to gain an edge in the market by collaborating with multiple partners in your business ecosystem. Learn the fundamentals of ecosystem strategies, including building network advantages, selecting partners, organizing your group, igniting growth, and sharing value with your partners. Ben also reviews how to launch and scale a digital platform that connects the many players in your ecosystem.
- What are business ecosystems and platforms?
- Essentials of ecosystem strategies
- Creating network advantages
- Selecting partners for an ecosystem
- Organizing an ecosystem
- Using a digital platform
- Growing an ecosystem
- Sharing gains among partners