Camtasia 2019 Essential Training Advanced Techniques [FCO] Free Download
Get started with Camtasia 2019, a complete elearning and screencast creation suite that allows you to capture and edit video, create interactive learning experiences, and publish elearning media. In this course, Chris Mattia takes you through the essentials of creating compelling video content with this go-to tool. He steps through how to create software-based training and slides-based training, as well as edit video footage and audio with Camtasia. Learn how to record voice narration; stylize your content with transitions; and focus your learner’s attention with annotations. Plus, Chris shows how to share your content with the world and collaborate with co-authors on Mac and Windows.
- Why use Camtasia?
- Recording, editing, and sharing your first screencast
- Choosing and calibrating a microphone
- Choosing the area of the screen you want to record
- Recording mobile devices
- Handling mistakes
- Editing audio and video in Camtasia
- Adding transitions and annotations
- Exporting and sharing movies
- Collaborating between Mac and Windows
Leave a Reply