Google Cloud Tutorial Series – Google Classroom Courses
Up and Running with the Google Cloud Platform:
Google Cloud Platform makes the robust infrastructure of Google-including its high-speed network, servers, and software-available at the enterprise level, but accessible to everyday web developer. In this course, author Joseph Lowery introduces each of the service’s five products: App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, and Cloud SQL. Learn the basics of hosting a mobile app with App Engine and see how to analyze massive datasets in seconds with BigQuery.
Then explore the benefits of Cloud Storage, including unlimited file storage and fast data retrieval, and learn how to create a cloud-based private network with Compute Engine. Finally, the course will walk through setting up and managing a cloud-based relational database with Cloud SQL.
– Why Google Cloud Platform?
– Deploying an app with Google App Engine
– Activating and working with Google Cloud Storage
– Loading, querying, and exporting data with BigQuery
– Working with Cloud Storage buckets
– Managing cloud-based private networks
– Importing and exporting data
– Scheduling backups
– Working with Google Datastore
Google Cloud Storage and Data Training:
The Google Cloud Platform provides a rich, large-data environment, offering a wide range of options for asset and data storage. In this course with expert Joseph Lowery, you’ll learn how to use Cloud Storage features to build or expand your infrastructure. After joining the platform, Joe is developing his first project with Cloud Storage and then exploring MySQL database management with Cloud SQL. Need to store and analyze larger amounts of information? Google has solutions for that too: Cloud Datastore and BigQuery, which Joseph reviews in detail. In the final chapter, he will show how to analyze your data programmatically with Python.
– Installing the Google Cloud SDK
– Working with buckets and objects
– Building a website with Cloud Storage
– Using Cloud SQL to manage data
– Setting Up Cloud Datastore
– Exploring Data with BigQuery
– Managing Storage and Data with Python
Google Cloud Platform Training
Which of the cloud computing, storage, database, and networking services of the Google Cloud Platform fits your business requirements? IT professionals – including architects, network administrators, and technology stakeholders – can discover the benefits of this leading cloud platform and learn how to use Google Cloud Console and other tools in this course. Lynn Langit shows how to work with virtual machines, Docker containers, relational data stores, NoSQL data, BigQuery, and more. Lynn shares practical tips for saving money, planning deployments, and exploring compatible integration options. She also explains how services work together in common implementation scenarios and architectural patterns.
– Google Cloud Platform benefits
– Compute services
– Database and storage services
– Data pipeline services
– Machine learning and visualization
– Networking and development tools
– Implementation solutions
– Architecture options
Teacher: Joseph Lowery
Level of training:
File Size: 945 MB
Download Link OneDrive Download Link Mshare
Leave a Reply