Make YouTube App with ReactJS – For Absolute Beginners Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
After this course you can make your own applications and also upload them on the internet
After this course you can start a business as a freelancer but also enhance your skills as well with that.
After this course you will learn how to fetch data from server and use it.
After this course Build user friendly and fast web applications
Learn new and exciting web technology to compete with other developers
State, Props and the flow between components
Basics of React
Connect to an external API
Build an real world Web App from start to finish “YouTube”
tools are stable internet connection and pc or laptop
In this course we will start from absolute beginner and end this course as a hero. After this course you will have enough knowledge and command over ReactJs and you will feel yourself confident as a developer.
Why Student bored in tricky Courses:
- Because the course videos are very long and also does not have exciting content in it.
So i have tackled this problem in this course:
- Because i have keep things exciting, simple,clear,shorter and to the point.And you will enjoy this course alot.
What we cover and Build in this course:
The main thing in this course is we are covering this course by making real world app and you can easily understand the main and tricky concepts of ReactJs.
- Simple introduction of ReactJs by making Hello world Project.
- We will cover this course by making real world exciting app “Youtube“.
- Import Statement
- Export Statement
- Handling Events
- Lists And keys
- Functional Components
- Non Functional Components
- How to use API
- How to Get API from GOOGLE
- How to get data from SERVER
- AJAX Request
- Styling Your Components
- Beginner react js developer who want to learn from absolute beginner to advanced
- Beginner react js developer who want to get a job in Facebook or any other industry as a web developer
- Beginner react js developer who want to start their own business as a freelancer
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build real world apps with the latest web technology.