Manufacturing Operational Excellence Foundation Free Tutorial Download
No previous knowledge of operational excellence or lean required
Have an open mind to change
The course is delivered by operations practitioners who have a combined practical experience of 50+ years in manufacturing, operations, lean and coaching. You have come to the best course if you
- Are preparing for a job interview with a manufacturing business
- Are new to the world of manufacturing and want to upskill yourself
- Are working towards a promotion within a manufacturing business
- Recently joined a company which is embarking on a lean or operations excellence journey
- Are planning to start a career in lean / operations consulting
- Are working to reskill / upskill yourself while contemplating you next career move
- Are a student looking to move past the theory to practical knowledge of manufacturing and operations
This course will help you challenge status quo and paradigms and make you stand out from the rest with your knowledge of manufacturing excellence. All in all, this course is a great way to start your manufacturing / operational excellence journey.
At the end of this course, you will have:
- Gained understanding of manufacturing history and evolution
- Learned about the importance of material flow in factories
- Understood the concept of Value, Waste, Unevenness and Overburden in factories
- Explored the various types of barriers to material flow
- Learned about the tools that can be used to improve value, cost, productivity and flow
Who is this course for?
- Manufacturing professionals that would like to further their career
- People willing to improve their own knowledge of Operational Excellence
- Beginners in Lean manufacturing
- People out of work and who want to Up skill themselves, getting interview ready
- Lean manufacturing enthusiasts.