Marketing on Facebook Free Tutorial Download
This course shows you the basics of setting up a Facebook account exclusively for business use and building out your page in a way that clearly identifies your brand. First, find out how to get started with Facebook and create a page. Next, discover ways you can build your audience by posting interesting and meaningful content. Then, learn how to use advanced features, including events and Facebook Live. Additionally, see how to promote your business and engage with your followers by leveraging comments and managing promotions. Tracking and analytics features are also covered. Upon wrapping up this course, you’ll have the tools you need to create meaningful posts and identify winning strategies for building and maintaining a thriving community.
- Define what a Facebook page is and how it works.
- Describe the benefits of adding photos and videos to your Facebook page.
- Differentiate among the different formats for adding photos and videos to your posts.
- Explain how to moderate your Facebook comments.
- Recall the process for setting up a promotion.
- Cite the importance of tracking your Facebook page views.