Master Classs: Terraform for AWS (Beginner to Pro) Free Download
About This Class
Why this course ?
In current Cloud Industry, Terraform is considered as one of the leaders for Infrastructure as a code platform. With its flexibility and compatibility with many different cloud providers like (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Digital Ocean and many others), Terraform makes it Very easy to manage the workloads that are provisioned in different cloud providers at one place.
Having the skills to write and maintain the infrastructure using Terraform gives an edge to a cloud practitioner’s profile.
In this course I have covered a lot of ground on Terraform which will help all levels of students (Beginner to pro) to get a good understanding and practical implementation.
This course is structured in an Hands On way and students who practice along with the lessons will get the most out of it.
- What is Terraform ?
- What & Why Infrastructure as a code ?
- Course Requirements
- Installing Terraform
- Setup AWS CLI
- First Terraform File
- What is state file and its importance
- Different ways to give access to tf
- Terraform Variables and its uses
- Terraform input variables
- Terraform output variables
Basic AWS Components:
- Create S3 bucket and upload files
- Launch new EC2 instance
- Next steps
Advanced Terraform Concepts:
- Terraform Modules & Why we need them ?
- First Terraform Module
- Providing Inputs to the Module
- Module Reuse with different Inputs
- Multiple Environments Problem
- Terraform Workspaces
- Environment Specific Local Variables
- Shared Vars for different Environments
- Project Introduction
- Project Setup & Security Groups
- Setup ALB and Target Groups
- Setup Launch Configurations
- Setup Autoscaling & Launching EC2 instances
- Provision Multiple Environments(staging/production)