Original method invented for mastering DC circuits, including Thevenin’s theorem, everyone will understand
Master Electric circuit with this invented method, step by step after this course, DC circuit will be a video games for you.
- Why it’s very important to begin with DC circuits?
- Because it’s the base off all electronics! Yes; before begin electronics this step is critical.
First we begin with basics, sign convetion, electric potential difference, junction rule, loop equation: These 5 things are one of the secrets of electric circuit, and I have some tricks for you for mastering those technics.
After that we have two powerfull technics: Voltage divider formula and current divider formula.
And we have also Kirchhof’s rules and Thévenin’s Theorem.
Enjoy my course!
So we have:
- Sign convention
- Junction rule
- Loop equation
- Ohm’s Law
- Current divider and voltage divider formulas-part1
- Power consumed in a resistor
- Impedance matching
- Power and motor
- Efficiency of a DC motor
- Kirchhoff’s rules
- Batteries in series and parallel
- Resistors in series and parallel
- Thevenin’s Theorem
- Electrical engineer student and future electrical engineer
- Students in physics or computer science classes
- Passionate about electronics
- Electronics geeks
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 4.0 GB]