Master Java Collection Framework Free Tutorial Download
Basic knowledge of Java
Collection Framework is one of the pillars of Java Programming Language, Not a single day pass through without touching any of the Collection classes by a Java Developer, To Sharp your coding skills and Solve real world problems in a very efficient manner, one need to know Collection Framework and How to use them to the fullest.
In this highly structured and slowly paced course, I teach you
- Data Structure types
- Key concepts required in order to learn Collection classes
- Classes Collection
- Legacy classes & Collection Algorithms
I handpicked some real world problems to help you understand why each class is so special and which class can be used in order to solve a problem efficiently. These Handpicked problems are one of the most frequently asked interview questions and helps you understand the behavior of Collection classes. And We also will discuss How below classes internally works
- Hashing Mechanism
- Object to Object Reference (Helps you easily understand Internal LinkedList Implementation )
These basic concepts helps you decide when to use and when not to use a particular Collection class. Most of the concepts are explained using Animations from which you can easily understand.
I have tried my best to bring you the best content that you deserve, At the end of this course, You will learn Collection classes in detail, It’s usages, and when to use them in order to build Highly Efficient Applications.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner Java Developers who intends to Master Collection Framework
- Java Developers who wants to refresh their Collection Framework Knowledge and Concepts
- Anyone who wants to learn Java Collection Framework