- Routing and controllers
- Databases including TypeORM (Repository, Query Builder, Relations)
- Using Docker in your local development workflow
- Data validation and serialization
- All about NestJS modules, Dependency Injection, and Providers
- Configuring, logging, error handling
- Authentication including Passport.js, Bcrypt
- JSON Web Tokens (JWT) tokens explained, generation and usage
- Authorization (making sure the user has privileges)
- Using Postman (including collections, environments, automating Postman)
- Unit testing
- End to End testing (including connecting to a database)
The course comes with full source code included and available on GitHub at all times. Including a separate branch for every lecture with code changes.
I’ve made sure everything is as clear and simple as possible, so there are a lot of diagrams and visual aids included (and available for download too!).
Join the community in the Q&A forums and on our Discord channel – talk to other students, share your progress, questions and insights!
I made extra effort to organize the topics in a way that would make you enjoy the process of learning. The course is short and to the point but covers plenty of topics in surprising detail!