Maya & Unity 3D – Modeling Lowpoly Tree for Mobile Games Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
3D UV mapping
Painting in Substance Painter
Importing the model in Unity
Have basic knowledge of Autodesk Maya
Have basic knowledge of Substance Painter
Have basic knowlledge of Unity 3D
Learn how to make low poly Tree in Maya and import it into Unity for Mobile Games.
What you will learn in this course?
• How to model efficiently lowpoly Tree for Mobile Games.
• How to unwrap the model and get it ready for texturing.
• How to create simple but appealing texture with Substance Painter
• How to Import the lowpoly Tree inside Unity and set it up to be game ready!
Who is this class for?
• People that want to learn how to create complete and game ready lowpoly 3D Asset.
• People who want to improve their skills in Maya and Unity.
• People who are interested in Game Development for Mobile Devices.
I promise that this course will be better and more effective than reading books.
I show how to master technology through the use of video.
Software that we are going to use
• Autodesk Maya
• Substance Painter
• Unity 3D
Who this course is for:
- Begginer to Intermediate 3D Artists and Game Developers