MBA Admissions- A Complete Guide for Non-US Citizens Free Download
- Students will be able to complete MBA programs applications from A to Z by themselves.
- Students will learn about the best MBA programs, best universities as well as the overall higher education system in the US.
- Students via this course will deeply learn all steps of application procedures as well as required exams and scores, selecting the schools and programs, preparing for the interviews and composing an effective personal statement.
- Intermediate Level English Language Skills
There are over one million international students in the United States and around two hundred thousands of those students are receiving their graduate and undergraduate education in business related majors. High quality standards of Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs attract people to get their graduate level education with domestic students. Such an educational experience in MBA programs from a US based university pays those students back as salary increase and as prestige in their home countries.
Application procedures (e.g., documentations, choosing the right schools, time management, scholarship and assistantship applications, etc.) however are complicated and require solid knowledge and in many cases professional consulting. Furthermore, selecting and narrowing down the schools out of more than four thousands universities are challenging and stressful especially for international applicants. This course is designed to guide people who wish to apply to MBA programs at US based Universities.
Students via this course will deeply learn all steps of application procedures as well as required exams and scores, selecting the schools and programs, preparing for the interviews and composing an effective personal statement. Furthermore, students will learn about the best MBA programs, best universities as well as the overall higher education system in the US. Students will be able to complete MBA program applications from A to Z by themselves.
This course is given by Erkan Acar, PhD in “slow and easy to understand format” since many students will not have English as the first language.
Who can take the course?
· Non-US people who want to apply to MBA programs in the United States.
· People who want to consult their students regarding MBA education in the United States.
Some titles and topics covered in this course
· Explore the Higher Education System (General) of the US
· Preparing required documents for applications
· Best universities for MBA programs, statistics, rankings, tuitions, fees, living expenses
· International students and their study areas in the US, research and budgets
· Concentration areas of MBA programs
· Sample courses, credit hours for graduation requirements, admission requirements
· Thesis and qualifying (Comprehensive) exams
· Time management for preparation and application, time management
· Considering required exams (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, GRE, GMAT, LSAT)
· Reference letters, transcript evaluations, WES, ECE
· Admission types, rolling admission, regular Admission
· Personal Statement, financial support document
· Scholarship applications and evaluations aspects
· Choosing the best fitting university, locations (States, cities)
· E-mails and communication
About USA International Education Consulting LLC
We are a United States-based international education consulting company for students who wish to continue their educational dreams in the United States. We provide personalized consulting on application procedures, documentation, qualifications, requirements, and deadlines. Further, our consulting expertise includes but not limited to (1) cultural considerations, (2) understanding American universities and colleges from a foreign point of view vis-à-vis adjustment issues, (3) how different universities approach international recruiting and care for their students throughout the process, (4) financial concerns, (5) obtaining student visas, and (6) transitioning to American universities from abroad.
- People who want to apply to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in the United States.
- People who want to narrow down school choices for their MBA applications.
- People who need help on resume, essays, application, interviews, recommendations, choosing the right schools, and more.