Michael Breen – The Art & Skills Of Nested Story Telling Free Tutorial Download
- Are you an NLP enthusiast or practitioner who has heard about “nested loops” and “nested communication” and would love to know precisely how these processes work from a world renowned expert?
- Are you a trainer, coach, change agent or sales professional whose success depends on how well you can influence others and create lasting results?
- Have you tried the step 1, 2, 3 approach that some trainers and training books apply to “nested” communication but have been dissatisfied with the results?
NLP is one of the most powerful personal change and communication technologies available in the world today. It’swidely regarded as being at the forefront of creating processes that help people learn faster, change quicker and develop skills fast.
Expert communicators like Dr. Richard Bandler, Tony Robbins, Michael Breen and others have been widely known for their ability to wire up new behaviours and help people learn – without the person realising they were consciously learning.
This is an incredible skill to have and one that very few NLP trainer or practitioners ever learn. In part because the skills and strategies to do this have been known only to a small handful of master NLPers.
However that’s about to change as world renowned trainer Michael
Breen takes you behind the curtain and shares the key distinctions and skills that make this part of the technology work.
Nested loops and nested story telling is one of those topics in NLP that many people can talk about but few know how to do.
It’s more art and skill than hard science.
But it is a skill you can learn (with expert guidance and practice).
Unfortunately most people who have been trained in using nested loops get taught it as a some form of “tell a story, break the story part way, tell another story, repeat five times”… however this is not how you use nested loops but simply a training aid. A way you can train yourself to begin to think in a structured story telling format that most people are unfamiliar with.
Unfortunately this critical distinction gets missed off of most trainings and chapters you’ll find in books on this topic.
Without context and expert information from someone who has done it thousands of times … you are likely to make the same mistakes that so many others have.
Like treating it as:
- Some form of technique
- A procedure that your run on people
- “The” way to create trance states
And those limitations keep people stuck.
Because that’s NOT how the world’s best NLP trainers and master persuaders use it.
The quality of your results is going to be affected by the quality of your training inputs.
Garbage in – Garbage Out (GIGO).
If you want to learn the skills and strategies for one of NLPs most revered skills then it makes sense to seek out a master who has spend decades using and teaching these skills to others…
And that’s exactly what I did… I sought out the expert insight of NLP Master Trainer Michael Breen.
For those of you not based in Europe you might not know Michael so let me introduce his impressive track record…
Besides teaching and applying NLP all over the world and at every organisational level Michael has spent decades refining his skills and how he teaches the technology so people at all skill levels can pick up – even advanced aspects of the the toolset fast.
And that’s what he’d like to show you.
Executive Coaches and Master NLP Trainers
- Over 30 years experience teaching NLP around the world
- NLP Master DHE Trainer and Master Hypnotist
- Co‐founded largest NLP training school in the world
- For 10 years co-ran workshops with Dr. Richard Bandler & Paul McKenna
- Is an expert at behavioral change
- Management consultant to numerous Fortune 100 companies
- Created the first business NLP practitioner in the UK
- Is one of Europe’s leading executive coaches
- And is known for teaching NLP in a way that makes it very easy to apply
- Has taught over 80,000 students
Never Seen Before
Master Class Training
- What nested loop are – When you truly get this you will understand why those who treat it as a technique experience frustration and lackluster results. When you discover the real truth behind what a nested loop is you’ll avoid this common error.
- What the purpose of nested loops are and why you want to use them – discover what is really going on and why great story tellers, hypnotists and communicators have been using them for millennia.
- What are you seeking to do when you nest stories. If you have ever wondered what you are supposed to be doing, you’ll learn all that here and hear several examples of nesting in action.
- How Milton Erickson used “multiple embedded stories” that pre-dated NLP.
- Learn about the little known russian researcher who discovered the principle that is behind what make nested loops tick (this is what really drives the process and makes nesting so effective)
- Discover this rule of thumb for design that is essential to know for designing and delivering nested loops. The fact is to do nesting well you need to know how to both design and deliver them effectively. This training teaches you the fundamentals that are essential.
- Why you must aware of the critical role the law of requisite variety has on training outcomes – and whether or not your “nests” work to produce the specific result you want.
- Why following a “procedural” approach to learning can results in having students fail to acquire actual skill.
- Learn how to be able to spot when someone is nesting well and what strategies they are using..
- Discover why it is that hypnotic CD’s work well to get an outcome for some people but not others (this can help save your frustration and falling into the gap that X CD doesn’t work.
- Learn how NLP is not “just a bunch of techniques”, in fact it is much much more.
- How once you know the “F” word behind the techniques you will have multiple ways to achieve them, and not have to resort to using the same procedure over and over again.
- Learn to take on a very powerful view on what learning is all about for our listeners, this will transform how you think and approach creating “learning” experiences for your listener…
- Hear the 3 ways that people can close loops – these are the three primary ways that most skilled NLPers who can do nested communication use.
- Learn about the early influences on the core NLP presupposition – “the meaning of the communication is the response you get” and why this is so important when nesting.
- Learn the process for how to nest and how it affects memory... when you know this you will have a springboard from which you can begin practicing nesting your stories and anecdotes.
- Hear Michael demo how he used nested story telling processes to create remove an intense phobia of the dentist
- Learn what stacking realities is and how it differs from Nested loops (these two things are not the same, yet many people think they are. Learn exactly why here and discover how to use both for extra special effect)
- Discover what Michael recommends as a useful strategy to be able to track
- Learn when NOT to use nested communication (this is important to know so you don’t error like many others who try to use nesting in a context where it shouldn’t be done).
- Learn when to test so that you don’t just hope it “works”.
- Learn the design rules about when and where to place content within your nested loops (knowing when and where to make your suggestions, give instructions is very important – Michael shares some key heuristics to consider when placing content inside your nested process.
- What to do if when you are working you aren’t getting a response you want from the audience. Without attention you have nothing so knowing how to get it and regain it if you lose it is critically important.
- Learn what you need to do in order to get really good with nested loops and nested communications
- Discover the key principles for what you MUST do when you are exiting back out of your stories.Mess this bit up and your whole nested loop gets messed up.
- Are nested loops and stacking realities the same?
- Where does priming fit within nested loops?
- If you can create a change for someone, are you responsible to do so?
- Can nested loops be used in a sales presentation context?
- Should one use nesting with international audience and is there any downsid
This training debunks many common myths, teaches you exactly what nested loops are, how the process works and gives you the tools and strategies to transform the kind of communicator you are.
In addition to the two hours of rich audio training in MP3, instant download format, you also will receive a:
- 58 page word-for-word PDF transcript, so you can unpack the many levels of communication Michael is teaching on and reverse engineer the nested communication structures he uses throughout. This makes an invaluable training support tool.
- 10 page post training assignment PDF where you will have the opportunity to rate yourself on all the core skills needed to perform nested story telling well along with learn how to track Billy Connolly.
- And five masterfully edited tracks so you’ve got quick access to the information that is of most interest to you
So let’s talk about what you’ll receive when you purchase today.
- 2 hours of rich audio training recorded in MP3 instant download format for listening on your IPod, Smart phone or computer
- Edited into five tracks so you’ve got quick access to the information that is of most interest to you anytime you want
- A fifty eight page word-for-word training transcript so you can review in detail every idea, strategy and technique Michael demonstrates and shares
- An ten page post training assignments PDF to help you further develop your skills.
By the end of this training you will have learnt about how The Art & Skills Of Nested Storytelling works and what skills and principles underpin it that you will have never have been taught before.
This material is gold-dust for any serious trainer, coach, consultant or professional communicator.
Get Download Michael Breen – The Art & Skills Of Nested Storytelling Right Now!