Learn How To Design High Quality Advanced Infographics and Data Visualization for your Dashboards and Presentations
What are Infographics?
Infographics are graphic visual representations of Information, data or Knowledge to present information quickly and clearly.
Why should you create them?
- To Grab Your Target Audience’s Attention
People are naturally drawn towards graphical elements which includes facts, stats, data and figures. Now, combine graphical elements with motion elements and you have a product which is compelling enough to grab eyeballs from the right audience.
- Trend and Pattern Analysis
Improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.
- To Position Yourself As An Expert
Animated infographics make use of charts, graphs, and other relevant information. This signifies the amount of research and efforts the creator poured in to produce content that is useful and visually appealing. This will not only get the eyeballs rolling with your Presentation Style but will get you the appreciation of your audience establishing you as an Expert.
- This course is meant for students who wish to create beautiful animated infographics using MS Excel for Data Visualization and Analysis.
- This course is also meant for Windows PC users who wish to do more with MS Excel, than just creating dashboards and data tables.
- Anyone Who Wants To Create MS Excel Infographics To Share Their Ideas
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 2.0 GB]