About This Class
Last time you opened a Power Query file and are overwhelmed by the number of things to do. You don’t know how to make the best use of your time.
But it doesn’t have to be this way!
You Will Walk Away With…
Create your own Power Query data transformation from scratch in just 200 minutes!
Understand the essence of the Power Query cleanups, and see them in action!
See how Power Query is used with real examples!
After this class you will be able to:
Actually SMILE when you open the Power Query Editor 🙂
Brag to your friends about how you can use Microsoft Power Query confidently!
If you’re like me, you use Microsoft Power Query on a daily basis for important tasks, text processing, or reports. Whether it’s for business or personal related projects, everyone wants to be able to use Power Query freely and easily.
We take it up a notch to clean your dirty data and showcase the things you can do in Excel Power Query!
– Excel Power Query Editor Ribbon
– Trim in Excel Power Query
– Format Dates and Values in Excel Power Query
– Parsing URLs in Excel Power Query
– Split Text Fields in Excel Power Query
– Group By in Excel Power Query
– Unpivoting Columns
– Pivoting Columns
– Split Columns into Other Columns
– Filtering Rows and adding a “Year” Column
– Sorting Data
– Transform vs Add Columns
– Import From Folder in Excel Power Query
– Doing Auto Cleanup in Excel Power Query
– Extract Data from Forms in Excel Power Query
– Extract Multiple Criteria in Excel Power Query
– Extract Multiple Worksheets in Excel Power Query
– Intro to Joins
– Full Outer Join
– Right Anti Join
Tips and Tricks
– Convert Reports into Pivot Tables