Microsoft Project: Learn project management by using MS Project! Creation and management of a real project plan- 10 pdus Free Download
- Create expert level project plans using Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 or 2019
- Learn how to create a project WITHOUT CAUSING any overallocation problem (This course is the only course that explains how to do that!)
- Learn Earned Value Management (EVM) and apply it on your project by using Microsoft Project
- Learn Critical Path Method (CPM), therefore learn how Microsoft Project do the calculations
- Learn how to create work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Learn how to make the Microsoft Project calculate the duration of the tasks for us
- Learn effective usage of budgets
- Make daily/weekly/monthly tracking and reporting a pleasure, not a pain
- Learn how to track costs
- Learn how to manage cost rate changes
- Learn how to measure a project against a baseline
- Utilize calendars and timelines in Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Microsoft Project 2013, Microsoft Project 2016 or Microsoft Project 2019 (30 day Free Trial version can be used If you don’t already have these)
Microsoft Project for Project Management Mastery – Provides 10 pdus!
THIS IS NOT A “This feature does this”, “This function enables this” COURSE. YOU WILL LEARN STEP BY STEP CREATION OF A PROJECT PLAN THROUGH A REAL PROJECT EXAMPLE.
Welcome to the most comprehensive Microsoft Project Course!
- BEGINNER TO EXPERT!
- Create a real-life project plan
- Learn the practical implications of MS Project 2013, 2016 and 2019
- 10+ Hours of Comprehensive Content
- Learn Project Management needed to use Microsoft Project
Note that, this course provides:
- Lifetime access
- 30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied with this course
By enrolling in this course, you will be able to:
- Create your project plans in MS Project 2013, 2016 and 2019 STEP-BY-STEP
- Learn how to create a project plan through a real-world project example
- Get prompt answer & support from the instructor
- Learn what you should have before creating your project plan in MS Project
- Earn 10 PDUs if you are a PMP already
- Earn 10 Contact Hours if you are a PMP candidate
This course is for professionals who want to use Microsoft Project 2013, 2016 and 2019. Microsoft Project has several features to discover. In this course, you will learn all of these features.
We will create a realistic project plan from beginning to the end. While creating the project plan, we will also talk about scenarios that you may face in real life.
This course is planned to have a gradual structure from basic features to more advanced ones; this structure will help you to understand every detail inside the program. Therefore, you don’t need to know anything about Microsoft Project or Project Management.
This course covers everything you should know while using Microsoft Project. For example, We will explain the Critical Path Method in detail so that you understand the logic behind the Microsoft Project’s calculations.
At the end of the course, we will have a bonus section about Earned Value Analysis. Doing Earned Value Calculations in Microsoft Project is very easy, but understanding the meaning of the numbers we get from these calculations is very important. If you don’t know anything about Earned Value Analysis, after this course, you will learn every concept in detail.
If you are already familiar with Microsoft Project, you can benefit from the more advanced lectures in the course. For those who are familiar with Microsoft Project, the first few lectures might be basic. Yet, I recommend you to attend these lectures to refresh your memory. You may find some details that you have missed.
- Anyone who wants to learn Microsoft Project 2013 or 2016