Practical Learning of Microsoft Word in Daily Office WorK
Learn Microsoft Word For Office & Daily Use
- Documents with Microsoft Word
The course is designed for individuals and office professionals who need to master the capabilities of the latest edition of Microsoft Word. Through the video lectures you’ll learn the essentials of Mircorosoft Word:
- Learn Microsoft Word for Beginners – Basics to Advanced: Create documents, embed videos, and set up for online collaboration for joint projects for school or work.
Become an Ms-Word power user. We start at the very beginning progressing with more than helpful videos.
All you need for work, hobbies, and running your own business. Feel confident with every aspect of Word
- Designed to help beginners get started
- Lessons start right at the very beginning
- Progresses slowly with more than 80 helpful videos
- A big 6 hours of expert instruction
- Learn what’s new in Word 2016
- Master the most common uses of Word
- Learn to create many types of documents
- Use the full palette of functions
- Experienced users can fill in gaps in knowledge
- Work faster with better results and greater confidence
- Discover how to use mail merge
Now you can learn Word from the very beginning. Beautifully designed for beginners to get a great start while helping more experienced users fill in any gaps in their knowledge. You enjoy expert tutorial videos that clearly show you how to accomplish every aspect of Word.
Learn what’s new in 2017. Now you can be up to date in order to be a true Word power user. You have an opportunity to cover every inch of Word.
This course is just what you want for being confident with Word in the workplace. Also gives you everything you need to know for personal use, hobbies, non-profit volunteering, or running your own business.
The self-learning video format lets you study on your own schedule. Watch videos as you have time, then come back to learn more later.
Now you can become a master at using one of the world’s most popular computer applications – Microsoft Word.
Contents and Overview
Learn Microsoft Word for Beginners starts with what is new in this latest version. If you already know Word, this can help you get up to speed with Ms-Word right away. Next we start with a blank document and learn how to create spacing, character choices, save, editing, search and replace, and much more.
Chapter 3 goes into character formatting including cut, copy and paste, auto-correction options, and format painter. We also learn about working with numbers, bullets, and creating an outline.
Then the course covers paragraph formatting, managing lists, and all aspects of creating tables. Because you want your pages to look good, we teach how to control page appearance, sectioning, and all about using graphics.
Learn how to print envelopes, mail merge, along with a practice exercise. These practice opportunities come at the end of each module.
Finally, the course covers using the Thesaurus, spell check, comments, margins, printing and much more. You will also learn about time and effort saving Macros that let you speed through assignments and projects.
- Anyone new to Microsoft Office or upgrading from a previous version or Fresher or New Learner in Computer.
- Freshers and New Learning Will Able to Understand Use of Mircorosoft Word From Scratch
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 2.5 GB]