MikroTik Basic – Module 1 Free Download
- Have a better understanding of who MikroTik is, and what they do
- Attend the official MikroTik MTCNA course and exam with self-confidence and being prepared
- Know how to configure a MikroTik by using the default settings in a home or small office environment
- Know how to upgrade your MikroTik’s RouterOS
- Know how to backup your MikroTik and what type of backups can be made
- You need a physical MikroTik and a working break out to the internet like an ADSL router
- A basic knowledge of IP v4 addressing and subnets.
- Download and install the latest version of WinBox from the MikroTik website on you widows based PC, more advanced users can also run WinBox on their Apple Mac computers but do need a bit more network and virtual machine knowledge.
An introduction to MikroTik, based on the official MikroTik MTCNA training. This course will give you the background knowledge and self-confidence to participate in module 1 of the official MiktoTik training.
Each lecture will explain the theory and finish off with a lab exercise to enhance the knowledge just gained converting it to practical knowhow.
- This course is based on the curriculum of the MikroTik MTCNA course. Any student wanting to do the official MikroTik MTCNA will value the content of this course in preparation of the official MikroTik training
- First time user can follow the step by step instructions without any previous knowledge
- Advanced users will find lots of information the do not use on a daily basis in preparation of the MTCNA exams