Mini MBA in Emotional Intelligence Resilience Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Improve Your Optimism and Pessimism
7 Simple Steps to Improve Your EQ
Using LECSR to Resolve Conflict
Problem Solving Tools
The Power of Hypnotic Language
Dealing with Anger while Stressed
No previous experience needed
Building resilience involves improving one’s emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence has the potential to positively impact the success, quality of life, and relationships of individuals as they progress through life.
People who understand themselves well, and who understand how to relate to and connect with others, tend to be happier, be more self-confident, more productive, and have healthy and rich relationships throughout their lives.
Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Resilience in workplace focuses on the concept of repair, and managers being accountable for their use of shame, blame and avoidance of responsibility.
This course encourages mangers to use more empathy, mindfulness and positivity in communication.
- Have a better understanding of emotional intelligence
- Understand the importance and impact of taking responsibility for emotions
- Learn to deal with conflict at workplace
- Learn how emotions and empathy factor into more effective decision making
- Improve critical thinking and logic
- Leaders, managers, and supervisors; also appropriate for individual contributors in EI roles