Udemy – Mr Robot TV Show In Real Life – Cyber Security Free Tutorial Download
Hello Friend, Hello Friend if you want to become The top 1% of the top 1%, take this course you will learn Ethical Hacking Step by step by practice
and use it in real life to defend your self from such attacks also it is fun this way believe me you will learn much faster.
” Mr. Robot ” follows Elliot (Rami Malek), a young Hacker who works as a cyber-security engineer by day and a vigilante hacker by night.
To be honest I am a big fan of this Show and What makes it unique is that the Hacking Scenes are some how realistic not like other hacking Movies.
so here in this course we will Learn and Apply every hacking happened and we will learn all the Technologies and Tools needed for this as well as the ability to simulate the hacks and build the environment that happened in this Show. (of course as an ethical Hackers)
In this course we will handle these scenes (from seasons 1 + 2 + 3 + 4):
- Ron’s Coffee Scene
- DDOS Attack Scene
- Social Engineering
- Building Hacking Raspberry PI
- Hacking HVAC Systems
- Infected E Corp servers crash on boot-up (Rootkit)
- The USB + Bluetooth Hack
- How Elliot Hacked the FBI Cellphones
In this Course we will learn:
- What is TOR and how it works
- Make a TOR website
- How To Detect TOR Websites
- MITM Attack
- ARP and ARP poisoning
- Sniffing packets using WireShark DDOS Attack
- What is Botnet
- How to protect yourself from such attacks
- Learn Linux for Cyber Security
- Learn Cyber Security in a FUN Way
Who is this course for?
- DevSecOps Engineers
- Cyber Security Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Penetration Testers
- Ethical Hackers