Negotiation Machine Negotiation Skills for Business & Life
Life is a series of negotiations from buying a car, negotiating a salary, buying a home, renegotiating rent, closing a deal, and deliberating with your partner.Unfortunately, most people enter negotiation situations without having a real plan to achieve their goals while maintaining positive relationships with their counterparts.And this typically leads to heated arguments, unproductive outcomes, broken relationships, and frankly, can be a huge waste of time.
THERE HAS TO BE A BETTER WAY, RIGHT?
Fortunately, I’ve created a PROVEN negotiations methodology that will show you how to become more persuasive and have more influence in both your professional and personal life. And it’s called Negotiation Machine.
Unlike other courses, Negotiation Machine is the COMPLETE MASTER COURSE thousands of people have used to take their emotional intelligence and intuition to the next level and gain a competitive edge in any discussion.
As long as you use our proven Negotiation Machine Methodology (which I’ll show you how to do step by step), you’ll be able to negotiate successfully in any situation!
Here are some of the many things I’ll cover for you in this course that trains on how to master negotiation skills:
- We will show you the key fundamental you need to succeed in any negotiation
- How to negotiate your rent, salary, and business deals
- The best way to handle other people who are unfair and aggressive without fighting back
- How to use your negotiation skills to succeed in your everyday life
- How to get others to say “Yes” and follow through with their commitments
- What to do when someone says “No” and how to use this to your advantage
- How to negotiate the best price for yourself without offending anyone
- How to spot liars and what to do when you catch them
- How to become more empathetic and view negotiations from different perspectives
- The best way to use time and deadlines to your advantage in a negotiation
- Why it’s important to be in full control of a negotiation while letting others feel like they are in control
- Exactly how to prepare for the unexpected and succeed in any negotiation
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to succeed in negotiations in their business and everyday life
- People who want to be more influential, persuasive, and convincing to others
- Anyone who does any type of negotiating over email, phone, or in person
[Size : 694 MB]