NestJs- Modern ways to build APIs with Typescript and NestJs Free Download
- NestJs Fundamentals
- Typescript Decorators, Generics and Classes
- Build RESTFUL APIs with NestJs and MongoDB
- Build RESTFUL APIs with NestJs and MySQL
- Build RestFUL APIs with NestJs and PostgresQL
- Deploy RESTFUL APIs
- Build GraphQL APIs with NestJs
- Add Documentation for your APIS
- Authentication and Authorization using PassportJs
- Having basic knowledge of TypeScript is recommended, but not required
Nest.js is a progressive Node.js framework for building efficient, reliable and scalable server-side applications. NestJS is a server-side (backend) application framework beautifully crafted to support developers productivity and make their lives happier. Well, it’s not only a framework, it’s an enabler of entering the world of advanced engineering concepts such as Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Microservices architecture.
I spent a good few years in my career developing large scale apps and it didn’t let me down any single time. It’s well written, having quality as an objective, modular web framework with a good documentation, delivering nice developer experience. Exactly the same way I’d describe Nest.
NestJs is built on the top of Typescript and Express.js. It also combines some elements of Object Oriented Programming and functional programming.
Here comes NestJS, a framework which is fully written in TypeScript (it supports JS too, but types are good), it’s easily testable and brings in all the necessary stuff you always think about but you don’t know what to choose.
NestJS doesn’t try to limit you to a particular way of doing things, it just provides the tooling you need. It doesn’t try to reinvent the wheel, it utilize existing tools you already know. For example, it uses express behind the scenes which makes your app compatible with the majority of express middlewares.
Here are some good reasons why NestJS shines:
- Dependency Injection — NestJS provides DI straight out of the box, increasing efficiency, modularity and testability of applications.
- Modularisation — NestJS provides a modular structure for organizing code within the same domain boundary into separate modules.
- Flexibility — NestJS provides structure, which helps large teams build complex applications and yet comes in as lightweight as possible, so how you want to build is your choice.
- Familiar APIs you already know — NestJS is heavily inspired by Angular, it is also quite similar to much established frameworks like Spring and .NET. This provides a shorter learning curve and lower entry threshold for developers.
- Community — NestJS is the fastest rising framework, already with 14K stars surpassing HapiJS. Also, with NestJS leveraging on the Angular way of doing things, things can only get better for the community.
In this course, I will teach you the foundations/fundamentals of NestJs. I will teach you how to build RESTFUL APIs step by step. You will also learn how to plan, design and deploy APIs. I have also another separate section of GraphQL.
- Any developer wants to learn how to build backend server side applications with Typescript
- Developers who want to learn how build Restful apis with NestJs, MongoDB and MySQL
- Developers who want to learn how to secure your APIs using JWT
- Developers who want to learn how to deploy NestJs application
- Developers who want to learn how to GraphQL APIs with NestJs