Download Tutorial Node JS: Advanced Concepts
This is a must-take race if you work with Node.
Node Internals: Here’s one of the most common interview questions you’ll face when looking for a Node job: ” Can you e xplain Node’s Event Loop? ” There are two types of engineers: Who can describe the event? ! This course will ensure that you are incredibly well prepared to answer that most important question. Besides being critical for interviews, the knowledge of the Loop Event will give you a better understanding of how to work internally . Many engineers know not to ‘block’ the Event Loop, but they do not understand understand why. You will be one of the engineers who can clearly articulate the performance profile of Node and its Event Loop.
Caching with Redis: We’ll also supercharge the performance of database queries by implementing caching backed by Redis. No previous experience of Redis is required! Redis is an in-memory data store built purpose for solving caching needs. By adding caching to your application, you can decrease the amount of time that you need.
File Upload: There are many resources that offer suggestions on how to handle file upload, but few show a solution that can truly scale . Hint: saving files directly on your server is not a scalable solution! Learn how to leverage AWS S3 to implement a file that can scale to millions of users with a few lines of simple code. Plenary discussions are included on the subject of handling uploads, as well.
Continuous Integration Testing: This is a must have feature for any serious production app. We’ll first learn how to test huge swaths of our codebase with Just a few lines of code by using Puppeteer and Jest. After writing many effective tests, we’ll enable continuous integration on Travis CI , a popular – and free – CI platform. Testing techniques, which is one of the only legitimate uses of ES2015 Proxies that you’ll ever see!
Here’s what we’ll learn:
- Master the Node Loop Event – understand how Node executes your source code.
- Understand the purpose of Node, and how the code is written by C ++ code in the V8 engine
- Add a huge boost to your Node app through clustering and worker threads
- Turbocharge MongoDB queries by Adding query caching backed by a lightning-fast Redis instance
- Scale your app to infinity with picture and upload file backed by Amazon’s S3 line Service
- Implement a continuous integration testing pipeline so you always know your project functions properly
- Think you know everything there is about managing cookies and session ? Well, you might, but learn even more!
- Ensure your app works the way you expect with automated browser testing using Jest and Puppeteer
- Bonus – learn advanced JS techniques along the way, including where to use ES2015 proxies !
I’ve built the race that I would have wanted to take when I was learning to Node. A course that explains the concepts and how they are implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
- Anyone who wants a deep mastery of Node
- Engineers looking to understand the internals of Node
- Programmers looking to improve Node’s performance
Password : freetuts.download