VirtualBox Deployment and Administration: Lean to deploy Linux VMs on virtualbox & administer VMs like an advanced user
Oracle VM VirtualBox (formerly Sun VirtualBox, Sun xVM VirtualBox and Innotek VirtualBox) is a free and open-source hypervisor for x86 computers currently being developed by Oracle Corporation. VirtualBox may be installed on a number of host operating systems, including: Linux, macOS, Windows, Solaris, and OpenSolaris.
Administer Oracle VirtualBox by deploying CentOS 7 VM and playing with VM options
- Learn how to increase RAM and HDD of a virtual machine
- Add new network card and setup IP address for VM
- Take VM snapshots and perform rollback
- Export and Import VMs on Open Virtualization Format
- Perform VM cloning
- Share your VM with friends and collegues
Perform virtual machine migration from VirtualBox to VMware using Open Virtualization Format
There’s no need to worry about breaking anything within a virtual machine! You can always choose to start over in VirtualBox. It’s a safe. and effective way to learn just about anything. Plus, the software is free forever. So, you never need to worry about licensing or other fees.
In this course, you will get a detailed overview of Oracle VM VirtualBox. This course is set up to give the student an understanding of the components that make up a virtual environment. You will grasp the concept of what virtualization is and how it is used in corporate and in home environments.
- Anyone who wants to understand Virtualization
- Developers who want to develop iOS on Windows without buying another computer
- Anyone who needs to use Windows, Mac OS, or Linux but doesn’t have it installed
- Web Developers or those learning it who need to test older browsers
- This course is meant for Anyone who wants to test Windows 10 Without damaging their Current system setup
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- [Size: 112.5 MB]