AI and Deep Learning for NLP: AI Training and Deep Learning for NLP: Tools and Techniques for Organizations
Natural language processing (NLP) involves the application of machine learning and other statistical techniques for deriving insights from language. As the volume of text-based data, such as documents, tweets, and email, continues to grow, techniques in natural language processing are becoming central to modern intelligent applications.
This video will bring you up-to-speed on the state of NLP, and explore current approaches to integrate AI and deep learning at scale for NLP. You’ll learn strategies for moving from proof of concept to a full-scale product, understand key techniques in NLP, and learn how to integrate these techniques based on your business goals.
In this series of five curated talks from O’Reilly’s Artificial Intelligence Conference in New York, June 2017, you will join a group of experts in the field of AI to discover deep learning breakthroughs for conversational AI, to understand the technologies involved with this emerging field, and learn what is possible with current NLP techniques.
Table of Contents:
– Beyond the state of the art in reading comprehension – Jennifer Chu-Carroll (Elemental Cognition) 00:40:24
– What, how, and why: The dynamic of advanced NLG – Kristian Hammond (Narrative Science) 00: 41:01
– Conversational AI in large scale – Yishay Carmiel (Spoken Communications) 00:40:39
– Bigger than bots: Machine reading and writing in enterprise – Mohamed Musbah (Maluuba Inc.) 00:41:24
– Adding meaning to natural language processing – Jonathan Mugan (DeepGrammar) 00:39:16
Producer: Arly / O’Reilly
Teaching language: English
Teacher: Yishay Carmiel, Jennifer Chu-Carroll, Jonathan Mugan, Kristian J. Hammond, Mohamed Musbah
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Training time: 3 hours + 30 minutes
File size: 7570 MB