Machine learning operations, or MLOps, is a set of processes that can help today’s organizations get value from data science by reducing friction throughout pipelines and workflows. However, implementing MLOps is easier said than done. It’s larger than just model monitoring in production; properly executed, MLOps practices touch many teams, people, and processes across the organization.
Join expert Mark Treveil to learn the key components of a robust (and successful) MLOps strategy—and hear insights drawn from Mark’s long experience working with global organizations on governance and MLOps topics.
O’Reilly Meet the Expert explores emerging business and technology topics and ideas through a series of one-hour interactive events. You’ll engage in a live conversation with experts, sharing your questions and ideas while hearing their unique perspectives, insights, fears, and predictions.
What you’ll learn and how you can apply it
- Learn the key components of a successful MLOps strategy
This course is for you because…
- You want to design MLOps systems that minimize risks across the organization.
- You want to get more value out of data science by implementing MLOps processes.
- Come with your questions for Mark Treveil
- Have a pen and paper handy to capture notes, insights, and inspiration
Download Meet the Expert – Mark Treveil on MLOps Free With Link Google Drive, OneDrive