Software Architecture Fundamentals, Second Edition – Tutorials on Software Architectural Principles, Second Edition
Being a successful software architect is more than just possessing technical knowledge. It’s about thinking like an architect, being a leader, and understanding the architectural elements, patterns, and styles needed to create effective software architectures. In this full update to their “Software Architecture Fundamentals 2015” (O’Reilly Media) video course, Neal Ford and Mark Richards empower you with the essential skills you need to be effective in this role. You will be introduced to previously unmentioned architectural patterns, such as command query liability segregation (CQRS) and LMAX, along with the most effective tools and strategies for analyzing architecture. This video is designed for senior-level developers who want to become software architects and for junior architects who want to bump up their skill sets.
Understand the four main aspects of being a software architect.
Learn the difference between architecture decisions and technology decisions.
Acquire critical soft skills, such as how to effectively communicate as team leader.
Explore ways to match methodologies with architecture to ensure successful implementations.
Discover various techniques and patterns. for Integrating multiple applications and databases
Learn how to make your architecture more Adaptable to changes in business and technology
Understand application, integration, and enterprise architecture frameworks
Get up to speed on architecture patterns such as Cqrs and Lmax
Pick up techniques, strategies, and tools for analyzing architecture
Explore the impact of engineering practices like continuous delivery and evolutionary architecture
Table of Contents:
– What is Software Architecture? 00:11:30
– Understanding the Expectations of An Architect 00:11:39
– Thinking Like An Architect 00:14:36
– Identifying Architecture Characteristics 00:21:05
– Analyzing Architecture Tradeoffs 00:13:02
– Understanding Layered Architecture 00 : 13: 15
– Understanding Microcore Architecture 00:14:18
– Understanding Event-Driven Architecture 00:23:01
– Understanding Pipeline Architecture 00:09:19
– Understanding Space-Based Architecture 00:23:06
– Understanding Microservices Architecture 00: 43:55
– Understanding Service-Oriented Architecture 00:22:23
– Understanding Service-Based Architecture 00:35:32
– Understanding CQRS 00:09:22
– Understanding LMAX 00:08:35
– Identifying and Creating Components 00:26:28
– Documenting Software Architecture 00:30:44
– Presenting Software Architecture 00:38:36
– Creating Architectures: Architecture Katas 00:07:24
– Analyzing Architecture: Structural Decay 00:08:04
– Analyzing Architecture: Macro Detection 00:21:25
– Analyzing Architecture: Micro Detection 00:15:18
– Analyzing Architecture: Analysis Tools 00:15:05
– Understanding Architectural Continuous Delivery 00:39:05
– Understanding Enterprise Architecture in the 21st Century 00:44:27
– Understanding Evolutionary Architecture 00:42:26
– Developing an Architecture Career Path 00:13:19
Manufacturer: Orly / O’Reilly
Teacher: Mark Richards, Neal Ford
Level: Basic, Secondary
Training Time: 9 hours + 30 minutes
File Size: 4660 MB
there is just 6 lecture’s in this course ??