Orthogonal Array Testing Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
Tools Support for Testing
Basics of Software Testing
- QA Experience
Increase the chance of getting more job opportunities and get manager appreciations with OATS (orthogonal array testing) implementation!
Orthogonal Array is increasingly popular and used across best testing projects in the world! It is also best known as pairwise testing and not many software engineers know how to use it? It helps in test optimisation and promotes the QAs to implement most efficient test combinations rather than running the same old regression tests.
Orthogonal Array is a method of choosing a set of tests from a universe of tests, to make the testing efficient and effective. Orthogonal Array Testing Strategy (OATS) is a systematic, statistical way of testing pair-wise interactions. Pair wise testing technique is used as a methodology on orthogonal array implementation.
Benefits of Using Orthogonal Array in Testing Projects:
- Execution time getting reduced
- 100% functionality can be covered – possible to validate with the Requirement Traceability Matrix.
- Result analysis time will be reduced.
- Increase in productivity in the generation of test cases.
- Expertly leading, controlling and directing Quality Engineering for feature teams through dynamic engineering interventions.
- Stellar test specialist with 11 awards, 19 international certifications, 8 published research papers and 5 best sellers across the world.
- Implementing continued efforts to improve the test process (TPI Next*), innovate cutting edge technologies, volunteer for sharing technical knowledge via internal guilds and training series.
- Endorsed by the Tech City, UK as an Exceptional Talent within the digital technology arena with a focus on delivering standards and high-end client experience.
- Driving a team of fourteen quality engineers to display strong professionalism, best practices, coding standards, elevating industry trend towards innovation of niche tools and technologies.
- Successfully designed GITHUB open-source testing projects & UDEMY training programs that are accessed globally and assists job seekers with the junior testing jobs.
- Skilled in providing innovative solutions to complex technical issues, utilizing systems to re-engineer outdated processes and delivering world-class results.
Why some of the examples are repeated?
The purpose of this small course is to explain the formula of OA with few examples; Not to focus more on giving plentious of examples. Hence just two examples have been repeated across the sessions; But the objective of each section and topic is completely different from one another. So bringing same example to practice different techniques will help participants to understand better.
How to understand or listen to the content with Indian Accent of trainer’s pronunciation in English?
When trainers originate from non-english backgound, it is extremely difficult for english speaking participants to listen to some or many of the word/content delivery. Hence Captions are provided in English,Arabic,Portuguese(Brazil),Spanish,Vietnamese and few other languages to overcome this challenge.
What are the options in assignments or exercises in this course?
Purposefully 1 assignment has been added to this course to help non-QA candidates/fresh candidates to practice and get familiared with. So not many assignments provided in the course at the moment. But there has been plans put in place to add multiple exercises later in the year. Please do revisit the course and check on any latest updates.
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Software Testers
- Software engineers
- Quality Engineers
- Test Automation Engineers