This course is designed to cover ALL the Cisco certifications CCNA OSPF curriculum. However, this course is a more high-level course which will also introduce many of the topics related to the Cisco CCNP ROUTE curriculum! Students will also follow along using their LAB environment of choice to gain real-world, hands on experience!
Why do this teach both CCNA and CCNP Topics?
- Allows students studying for the CCNA to have a much better understanding of all the KEY TOPICS
- Allows students looking to move into the industry, to know OSPF in more detail, so they can answer interview question confidently, or perform in the workplace at a higher level.
- Allows students looking to prepare for their CCNP ROUTE exam an advantage as this material introduces many of the CCNP level topics relating to OSPF
- Students that have not utilized or studied OSPF that hold a valid CCNA, can use this course to prepare for their CCNP studies.
Presenting both CCNA and CCNP level material really allows students to have a solid conceptual understanding of OSPF. This course breaks down the KEY IMPORTANT TOPICS so you UNDERSTAND them thoroughly!
This OSPF Course will cover the following Topics-
1) Basics of OSPF with Lab
2) OSPF Neighbourship
3) OSPF DR and BDR Election Process
4) OSPF Area Type with Lab
5) OSPF Virtual Link with Lab
6) OSPF LSA Theory
7) OSPF LSA Type 1 with Lab
8) OSPF LSA Type 2 with Lab
9) OSPF LSA Type 3 with Lab
10) OSPF LSA Type 4 with Lab
11) OSPF LSA Type 5 with Lab
12) OSPF LSA Type 7 with Lab
13) OSPF LSA Type 6 /8/9/10/11
14) OSPF Passive Interface
15) OSPF Authentication
16) OSPF Summarization- Internal
17) OSPF Summarization – External
Who this course is for:
- Working or Studying Networking