OOP (Course 2) – Services, Dependency Injection and Containers Free Tutorial Download
In this Course, we’ll leverage what we learned in Course 1 to really start using what we know. We’ll clean up old functions with new classes, learn a practice called dependency injection and organize our objects into something called a container. This is the course that really makes objects useful and sets us up for future stuff (inheritance, interfaces, etc).
So let’s get serious:
- Service Classes
- Organize with private functions
- Goodbye arrays, hello BattleResult
- Objects passed by Reference
- Query from the Database, but using Objects!
- Dependency Injection!!!
- Creating a Service Container
Download OOP (Course 2) – Services, Dependency Injection and Containers Free