Camtasia 8 Masterclass: Video Editing – Beginner To Advanced – Comprehensive Advanced Tutorials Comaccia 8
Camtasia Studio is a software suite used for screencasting and recording videos. It also allows you to enhance and edit your recording, add different types of multimedia and export your project for external use. Although Camtasia has a clean and simple interface, understanding how to use the features of Camtasia can be tricky sometimes – especially for beginners. With the help of this unique 3 hour course, you will take your first steps in recording and editing professional videos and multimedia.You will start by downloading, installing and setting up Camtasia, followed by understanding the different menu functions like edit, view and more You will also work with different library functions such as the clip bin, add external audio files to your project, and add transitions and voice narrations. Import other external media to your project edit it and embed it in your video. Finally, you will see how to save, store and export your project. With the appropriate tips, tricks and caveats provided at every step of the way, this course will ensure that you do some particular task at Camtasia – whether it is related to recording, Editing or enhancing your video – in the best possible way.
Table of Contents:
– Getting Started – A Fresh Start Is A Beautiful Thing!
– Cool Things!
– Menu Buttons – For Those Who Enjoy Simple Things in Life!
– Library Buttons – Time to Spice Things Up!
– Clip Buttons – Where’s the Magic Happens!
– Importing Media – Bring in the Noise … Bring down the House!
– Editing Media – Let It Conform to You, Not the Other Way Round!
– Saving Projects – Do NOT Hit Cancel … That’s an Order!
– Exporting Media – Because It Is The Most Important Thing to NOT Screw Up!
– Summary – The Ending of My Ending is My Friend!
Manufacturer: Pocket Publishing / Packt Publishing
Language of instruction: English
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary
Time of training: 3 hours +
File size: 653 MB