Introduction to TypeScript – Basic Tutorial Typing script
Building a Practical, Maintenance, and Scalable Application Using TypeScript
Working with the latest Typescript 2.0
Features Exploring the different types of insights and outs of TypeScript, and enhancing your coding experience with multiple coding environments.
By the end of the course, the viewer will be equipped to explain why TypeScript is beneficial for you and your team while also having foundational knowledge of language features such as type system, classes, interfaces, modules and generics.
Table of Contents:
– Setting Up Your Development Environment
– Understanding TypeScript
– What’s New in TypeScript?
– Migrating a Browser Library – Migrating a Hybrid Web App – Migrating a Node.js Application – Creating a Basic TypeScript Application
– Implementing Multiple Encoders
– Refactoring Our Application with Confidence
– Testing Our Application Using Jasmine
Manufacturer: Pakkt Publishing
Language of instruction: English
Moderator: Kamran Ayub
Level of training: Elementary, Secondary, Advanced
Training time: 8 hours + 26 minutes
File size: 1660 MB