Machine Learning with Python – Hands-on Machine Learning Free Tutorial Download
- Python installation on Windows and Linux System
- Learn Python basic Datatypes – Number, String, Boolean
- Different collection in Python
- List, Dictionary Data Type
- Create custom function in Python
- Manage Module in Python
- Three data science library Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib for visualization
- End to end machine learning workflow with Scikit-learn implementation
- No Prerequisite, Basic High school mathematics sufficient
Welcome to the course on Python programming for Data Science and Machine Learning course.
Python is one of the most in demand skill in today’s software industry and entry point to get started with data science analytics machine learning and Artificial intelligence world.
Python is one of the most favorite language among data scientist.
I have designed this course for absolute beginners to get started with Python.
This course is not for experience Python developer.
Following topics of python we will cover throughout this whole course
- Anaconda distribution for python
- Jupyter notebook
- Python basic data type number integer float string Boolean
- Different collections available in Python list tuple dictionary and sets
- How to create a custom function in Python and lambda expression
- Decision making and looping in Python.
- Data Science with Python section added
- Numpy – Numerical Processing
- Pandas – General data Processing
- Matplotlib – Data Visualization
- Complete Data Science and Machine Learning Workflow
- ML Logistic regression algorithm implementation steps with Scikit-learn Library.
Every single video in this course hands on Python programming to understand the Python concept.
This course is in draft mode, will continue to add more content to it.
I hope you are excited to enter world of python data science and machine learning.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Programming
- Anyone who wants to dive into data science and analytic, This is entry point
- Anyone who want to get started software career with python language.
- Beginner Python developer want to strengthen python concept through 100’s quizzes
- Anyone who want to learn Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib data science Library
Leave a Reply