Learn more about performance testing before you actually start learning any performance testing tool as it form the core Free Download
What you’ll learn
- An introduction about performance testing and engineering
- Types of Web Performance Tests
- How to gather the requirements from clients and stakeholders before starting a project
- Key point to consider while drafting the Test Approach
- Industry standard Performance Testing terminologies
- Performance Counters that needs to be monitored
- What is Workload modeling and why is it important?
- Key considerations before selecting the test scenarios for scripting
- Performance Test Planning
- Basics of Performance Test Scripting
- Performance Test Execution
- Metrics Collections
- Result Analysis
- Report Creation
- Introduction – What is performance testing and why is it needed?
- What are the different types of Performance Tests?
- What is requirements gathering and how do we gather them?
- What is performance test approach and what are the key considerations to keep in mind before drafting one?
- Performance Testing terminologies
- What are the performance counters that we need to take care of while executing test runs?
- What is workload modelling and why is it important?
- What are the different types of workload models?
- How to select the business scenarios for including them in our test execution?
- What is performance test planning?
- More details about performance test execution
- Performance testing scripting – key considerations
- Important things to take care in performance test execution
- What are the different metrics that we check and how do we monitor them?
- How to do the performance test results analysis?
- How to create the performance test report?
- And more…
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Performance Testers
- Beginner Performance Engineers
- Testing students willing to learn automation
- Manual testers seeking to learn automation
- Project Managers who are responsible for performance testing an application