PhD Secrets – How to Get a PhD Free Tutorial Download
What you’ll learn
How to achieve a PhD
How to identify the right topic for your PhD thesis
Finding the right supervisor for your PhD thesis
Finding the best university for your PhD thesis
How to successfully navigate the PhD process
How to course-correct if problems arise
How to succeed in academia
Anyone considering doing a PhD or in a PhD program
How do you discover the right topic for your PhD thesis, choose the best advisor, and select the right University for your PhD research?
These are the first and critical steps in setting you up to succeed in your PhD quest.
This course will guide you through these steps so that you will be better informed to make better decisions in these key areas and help you achieve your PhD in the fastest and most effective way possible.
After completing this course you will be able:
1. To understand the process in how to achieve a PhD
2. To identify the critical steps in selecting a topic for PhD research
3. Identifying the critical steps in finding the right advisor for PhD research
4. Critical analysis aiding in the process of choosing the right University for PhD research
5. To successfully navigate the PhD process
Led by leading academic and Oxford University Press author with over ten years of experience working in European centres for Higher Education, the course contains 90 minutes of material – short videos, transcriptions, and an exclusive audio interview with Professor Inger Mewburn, a world expert on PhD research, author and founder of the popular Thesiswhisperer blog.
Who this course is for:
- PhD students
- Grad students
- Postgraduate students
- Students considering doing a PhD